The Free Open Source EncounterPRO-OS EMR Clinical Groupware for Pediatrics and Primary Care Website
Under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
© 2010 The EncounterPRO Foundation
Please attribute The EncounterPRO Foundation as the creator of this work. Please indicate the title of the Work: The Free Open Source EncounterPRO-OS EMR Clinical Groupware for Pediatrics and Primary Care . Please include this URL for the Work: www.encounterPRO.org.
- While debating and discussion is encouraged, we will not tolerate rudeness, insults, personal attacks, flames, or other inflammatory posts. Such posts will be edited or deleted. Repeat offenders may be banned. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Posts may not include offensive or foul language. Such posts will be edited or deleted. Repeat offenders may be banned. Our decision is final in these matters.
- With the government getting so involved in healthcare IT, it may be appropriate to discuss or comment on a government decision or program. However, this is not a forum for political discussions so please refrain from politically based judgments, controversial political topics, or any comments intended to provoke or espouse a political viewpoint. Such posts will be edited or deleted. Repeat offenders may be banned. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from religious discussions.
- Sharing of ideas on how to manage protocols and policies with technology is encouraged, but please refrain from discussing the merits of any specific therapy, including medications, vaccines, labs, etc.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads or nonsense posts.
- We know you're funny, but people watching these forums are spending valuable time reading your thoughts, so please stay on point and refrain from humorous quips. Unless it's really really funny of course.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes posting links to any commercial site that sells products or services to this community. This site sells advertising space in appropriate places. If you wish to advertise, please support the Foundation by purchasing advertising space.
- Bumping your own posts is not allowed. Bump other people's posts sparingly. (Bumping a post is reposting it for the purpose of getting it rebroadcast or back into the recent-posts list)
- Posts may not contain content or links to sites that are violent or sexual in nature. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Posts which hint at or advocate illegal activities including software piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. Site administrators and forum moderators may have a separate account for those roles.
- While you may not advertise your services in these forums, you may include your company name and contact information in your profile or signature, and you may respond to other people's posts thoughtfully and correctly.
- Please do not cross-post. If a moderator feels that you have posted to the wrong forum, the moderator may repost to the appropriate forum or request that you do so.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post so that everyone may benefit from it.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed. Our decision is final in these matters.